At Southwest Airlines®, we love to provide unique experiences for our Customers—whether at the airport, on our aircraft, or in one of the communities that we serve. We’re the Official Airline of Live In The Vineyard, an intimate, three-day festival in Napa Valley that pairs together food, wine, and some of today’s biggest names in music, and we’re sending a lucky winner to attend.
Live In The Vineyard is an exclusive event, so tickets to attend cannot be purchased. Enter here for your chance to win tickets to attend this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see great live music in private settings across the Napa Valley.
This year’s event will take place November 2-5, 2017, and consists of a series of private and exclusive winner-only acoustic concerts from some of today’s hottest pop superstars and emerging artists. These concerts take place at intimate winery settings and at the Uptown Theatre in Napa Valley. Performing artists include Leann Rimes, Ocean Park Standoff, David Shaw and Zack Feinberg of The Revivalists, Joseph, Magic Giant, and more.
Prize package includes:
- Round trip air travel for winner and one (1) guest to/from Sacramento (SMF), San Francisco (SFO), or Oakland (OAK)
- Three-night stay at the Westin Verasa Napa
- Two VIP tickets to Live In The Vineyard events (November 2-5, 2017)
- Private wine tasting and intimate acoustical performance hosted by Sutter Home Wines, the official sponsor of Live In The Vineyard
- Two tickets to Live In The Vineyard concerts at the Uptown Theatre in Napa Valley
- Transportation to/from all VIP events from the Westin™ Verasa Napa